Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1st acrylic painting

As I have written about earlier about the acylic paints, here is my first painting! 
Painted this at the same day when I bought the paint. I had much fun and realized that it has been awhile since I have used paint. I think the last time was in middle schoolxD 
But of course, my expectations about painting mediums is the same. It is not easy! Oh, how I wish that it was easy as using colour pencilsT.T I adore those who can use these painting mediums(oil, acrylic, watercolours) and create faboulous art! Guess it takes some time to be used to it, like all other things-.-

 However, this doesn't mean that I am never going to touch an acrylic tube again, heheh...
Just wishing that someday, someday I might manage to control itxD


Oh, I have also just got a Macbook=D Going to write about it on an upcoming update;)


Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...