Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Art shopping=D

Last thursday I went on art shopping^^ It has been awhile, I think my latest art shopping was in JunexD

I love going on art shopping, as much as I like shopping for clothes, shoes etc.=P
Like to look for new art tools and trying it out:P Well, my latest bought was acrylic paints and Derwent Eraser pencils! How cool is that, I don't need to stress over my fingers making awful prints on the paper:


I haven't yet tested out the eraser, but I hope it is as useful as it seems and not any plastic useless eraser>.< About my motif for buying the acrylic paint, is that I want to paint something which we may have it up in the living room etc. I was with my mum looking for a nice walldecoration painting, but the price was =O Paintings are expensive! And with the cost of a painting by another artist, I could by alot of art tools and try it out and paint my own art for decorationxD So I want to give it a try, although I'm not sure if I will make it=S

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...