Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shopping watercolour tools

Feel  I have to post this, after not doing it when I should have-.-


I bought some art supplies for watercolour painting four days ago, and I'm going to write some reviews on them later^^ I also bought some brushes in # 0, 1 and 4. They were kinda expensiveT.T And I only have 3 brushes now...Art is an expensive pleasure >.< 


Some pics of what I bought (all images are (c) Wfeng):


A brush you can fill with water to use on watercolour-pencil drawings and paintings


 Watercolour paper, after doing some research online, I went for 300 g papers. Next time, I may try the Canson papers, seeing how many DA's uses it=O


 Watercolours in tubes^^ I wanted to try this out, so went for some cheap but ok quality colours. We'll see what I like after trying it out!

xD It feels good to use money on art


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...