Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wacom Intuos 4 wireless w/ Lightroom 3!

I finally got my tablet yesterday after much waiting! I waited for almost 3 weeks for the tablet-.-
The tablet is much bigger than my Bamboo fun-tablet but it doesn't matter^^ 




I tested it out yesterday and at first I was disappointed because the pressure sensitivity didn't work with Paint Tool SAI=( After trying to solve it by erasing the tablet preference files and yet it didn't work, I almost considered returning the tablet because I bought it primarily for use with SAI, my favourite painting software...Fortunately, I managed to fix the pressure sensitivity issue in the end=D I was so happy^^
The pressure sensitivity works nicely with SAI now^^ 


Maybe I'll make a short review later...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got it worked out! I would love to see some of the work you do with the tablet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got the time to really use the tablet after I got it because of school-.- But when I do, I hope you come back to my blog then^^

    Between, I love your blog^^ Many helpful reviews you got there:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...