Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Art Materials wish list:

I think I'm beginning to getting rid of my creativity block/art block now because I feel I get inspiration all the time and I want to draw/paint/shoot it out! I may get the chance to do it because it's soon easter holiday...ehm..or I currently have it now because we don't have any classes this week^^


As with creativity coming along, there are some art materials which I wish I hadT.T 
Maybe I will take a short art shopping in the holiday.


I want...
- A good quality set of watercolours in halfpans, preferably something like this:


I actually want the Daler Rowney in 20 halfpans, but to my shock their too expensive>.< 

- Watercolour brushes in #9, # 12 or # 13.

- Canson watercolour paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...