Friday, December 24, 2010

DeviantArt

I love holidays because...it gives me so much time to do things that I haven't got time to do while studying^^

I'm currently on deviantArt and must say that the members there never stops to amaze me=O There are so many talentful artist, each with their own cool style! Whenever I'm there, I can spend hours just browsing through the different masterpieces and finding inspiration.

They inspires me to draw and take pictures. Trying to come up with my own style! Hope I too, find it someday^.^

Between, I have learnt some new, awesome photoshop skills, and thus I have spent hours with editing my pictures the last daysxD And it's addicting, knowing that you can change your pictures sooo drasticallyo.0

I uploaded one of my favourte picture, which I will write about later...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...