Friday, December 31, 2010

Want new Pc-.-

I'm currently thinking about a new pc, while writing this on the old computerO.o
The reason is because this one is becoming old as I have noticed...it have been slower, the memory isn't that good compared to these new computersT.T and the worst thing is that the screen isn't that sharp anymore! I have to adjust the screen several times to get the right colour and contrast that I want, imagine when editing photos or working with drawingsT.T It makes me uncertain on how the colours will look on other computers=S and that it may ruin the whole piece!

On the other side, I don't want a new computer because I have all the softwares in this one and I'm uncertain if they will work on the new one...can't live without Sai and photoshop;) and to be honest, I like Windows vista betterxD

Oh well, maybe I have to wait after new years eve to buy one on salexD I know, I'm cheap, but hey, who said that students are moneymakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...