Friday, December 31, 2010

I miss Love

Took this in summer when we were fixing up the rooms. Thought it was a good idea, since the room was empty without all the furniture fuss. I used self timer since none of my family members wanted to help me-.- I know, they're cruel-.-

Actually, I come up with this concept when I was editing the picture=S I thought it would be nice to have something on the wall, and thought of things which is important for everyone. The first idea I came up with was something related to hope...but I couldn't come up with a good quote, so I decided to try with love=P And it suited the shot much better, because it shows a person (me=P) striving and reaching when writing...and so I came up with the concept of missing love.
A person who miss a lovelife in their everyday life, and therefore by writing it out, maybe the love will finally ''see and hear'' it...and resulting in finding the love the person is missing.

I like this shot alot and therefore I'm very happy that this is my first ever, most viewed Da piece on my gallery on Deviant^^ I was so surprised when I saw the total amount of views=O I have never got that much views before so this was unussual for me^^
Nevertheless, I'm happy, so I'm going to work harder from now on to bring out my best creativity^.^
Unfortunately, I had to write it digitaly because my parents wouldn't be mad happy if I wrote it on the newly painted wallo.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...