Sunday, September 25, 2011

New Inspirational Art book and scrapbook stuff

After a busy week I went shopping with my sister yesterday^^
I bought mostly ''art'' related things>.< Can't never get enough art tools, right;) Some pics and description of what I bought:


I bought some glue and pattern scissors because I need them for scrapbooking. It's time to put those photoes onto my scrap book, after abandoning the book for almost 1 year o.O 
I'm not good with those things, because I feel it takes time and concentration to make a good scrapbook..gluing those pictures actually takes time!  
And as you may see in the image, I also bought another black pen:P But it's a brush pen! I was surprised when I found it, and bought it because I wanted to try it out. Going to write a short review about it later:)


And I finally got the the book that I ordered one week ago: An Illustrated Life
I love inspiring artbooks, and I have heard good reviews about this book so I'm excited to begin reading it^^ (Yes, shame on me, I haven't read it yet, just looked quickly through-.-)


Do you have any favourite, inspiring artbooks=)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...