Saturday, September 3, 2011

Broken Wacom Bamboo Pen?!

Bad news=( I think my Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet/pen isn't working anymore. I wanted to draw some of my drawings in SAI today, and guess what, the pen just wouldn't cooperate>.< Instead it marked other elements that I had on my desktop o.O But when I set the pen to mouse mode, it worked fine.
Guess I have to buy a new one=(

For now, I'm considering one of these two:

The bamboo fun pen and touch
Pros:
- It's cheap.
- I don't draw much digitally because it sometimes takes too much time, and then this migh be an ok tablet to use for a hobbyist as me.

Cons:
- The quality of the product?
 To be honest, I was quite disappointed at my Bamboo Fun tablet because it had problems such as driver problems, pen don't respond, breaks easily if dropped, etc.

Wacom Intuous 4 Wireless medium or Large
Pros:
- A more better tablet than the Bamboo series?
- Includes Lightroom 3 =)
- Wireless
- Better pressure sensitivity

Cons:
- More expensive than Bamboo
 Well, I don't mind the price much as long it functions as it should! If we are talking about driver problems and all that, then I may serious reconsider...but for now I'm holding a hand on this tablet..keke..more because I'm tempted to get the Lightroom 3 =P
- The colour, I want a white tablet like my Bamboo Fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...