Friday, September 30, 2011

Cleaning my Room and My Own Drawing Place!

I cleaned my writing desk in my room...and I finally made it into my own drawing ''corner'' office=D
I did know that the shelf had enough space for turning it into a drawing desk, but I didn't really wanted to bother with it because it usually ends up getting filled with papers, books and clothes, etc...(yes, I'm that kind of person, throwing all sorts of things on my desk, to lazy to put it properly away-.-) The other reason is because my dad's old stereo player occupied half of the desk. I thought that he didn't wanted to throw it away.He brought it all the way from Japan! But I guess I was wrong, because he said it was ok to get rid of it...


So now I have my own, private space for my creativity and school works^^ Hopefully, I will try to keep it neat>.< Here's how it looks like:
The only thing that seems lacking is a desk light, although I get most of the light from the sun coming from the window! I also want to hang up the clips that I bought from China-.- but I don't think mum will allow me to nail the wall...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...